Thursday, July 05, 2012

Blaming game

It has been raining cats and dogs here this week. Some parts of Metro Manila was flooded last Tuesday due to heavy rains and to think there is no typhoon signal  in the country just a low pressure area which prolly was the reason of the rain.

But why do we get street flood even if it's just heavy rain?

image courtesy of inquirer

I saw in the news last night ( I've refrained from watching news for quite sometime now-less frustration for me) but last night as the husband and people in the house are watching, I heard the interviews from MMDA (Metro Manila Development Authority) that the reason why that particular street in Quezon City had waist deep flood was because the manholes and drainage were covered with asphalt (pointing finger (error) of another government agency-DPWH or the Department of Public Works and Highways. And so I said let the blaming game begins :(

Sigh. so there I won't just watch news again unless for some important events that I have to know or else I'll just get my self frustrated again.


1 comment:

  1. The world is so good at blaming someone else for things usually that are their fault. It's horrible and I rarely watch the news either for the very same reason.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete