Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Unsent Christmas Cards

 Today as I'm organizing stuff in my office table and desk, I found out I have one big mailing envelope with two Christmas cards inside that was meant to be mailed and supposed to be received by respective recipients by December of last year. Five months onwards and the cards are still here with me. I'm such a sloth :(

To think there are pictures inside those cards.

But to tell you honestly, this was not the first time, I still have sealed Christmas cards from years ago ( which of course are now all turned brown) . I don't know why I do that. Greatest procrastinator of all time I am. Shame on me.

This year, I hope I won't be doing the same mistake  and probably not anymore because I'll fore go the mailing thing and will just use photo christmas cards online to send to friends and loved ones. I was trying to avoid that because I'm such an old school (at times) I still want to open sealed mail envelopes and greeting cards than opening it in my email but I give up, this year I will definitely try that cards online just so my Christmas greetings won't get stuck here with me anymore.

Tell me, do you also have unsent Christmas cards or any kind of mails? or maybe I'm the only one :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible about Christmas cards too. I just ignore the ones I get for the most part. I'm just not a card person.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete