Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Hello 2012

I hope and pray you'll be better than 2011 :) and I'm positive it will be. Anyways, this may be bit late for a new years post but hey it's only January 4th :) so it's not really that late.

By now, maybe everyone has written down their new years resolution or goals or whatever that is (we used to write our new years resolution back on our elementary days) only to be forgotten few weeks after :) I stopped making new years resolution when I graduated from high school..I learned you don't need new year to start change..you can always do it anytime you want it..

But of course, new year is still the best time to reflect and evaluate and yeah have a brand new start..

And though I don't have new years resolution..I have set my self some personal goals -something that I can always look back too and see if how am I doing..specially with my weight loss journey :) and with my "trying to live healthier journey"..

Right now, I am thankful I have started that 2 months ago (too impatient to wait for 2012 to start that change) I am still in the beginning and it's a long long way to go...but as I have said..I'm positive I will be better this year.

How about you? DO you have any goals or resolution for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I don't see you as overweight Rocks. I saw the picture of your and your niece on you other blog and I think you look fantastic. Just saying.

    I don't do resolutions either.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete