Monday, December 26, 2011

My 2011 Christmas

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!!

How's your Christmas?I hope you all had a very meaningful and happy Christmas with your love ones.

I spent mine with my parents and my siblings family :) Went home in the province on the 24th.

It was chaos having them all around but it's alright because without them Christmas is empty and sad.  It was a delight to see them singing Christmas carols with all their make shift instruments :)

                                                                 Dividing the money after :D

oh...food abounds and seems to be tempting me since the 23rd and I finally gave in yesterday. I just can't resist my mothers cooking :) I know am bad but hey it's Christmas! I deserve a break right? Don't worry though because I know I'm still on track and won't be resorting to weight loss pills soon.

The husband went to market with me and my mom :D

 And this girl loved her gift from me so much!!

It was a simple celebration but we were all happy and thankful that we are healthy and were together :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone was having a great time. Family, that's what Christmas is all about. Glad you had a great time.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete