Monday, October 24, 2011

Husband's New Bike :)

Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome our new friend, my husband's newest baby ( as in he always make sure it is secure and cleans it all the time) our new motorbike.

Honestly, I do miss our old one and letting him go was not easy (I hope he's in good hands right now) but to have this bigger and more sturdier is also a relief. No more flat tires (almost everyday) and repairs here and there. And the most..no more complaints from the husband :)

now, we just have to wait for the plate number of this new one so we can at least try to ride a bit farther than our normal route. Another good thing from this new motorbike is that it comes with a semi comprehensive insurance. When he said it's okay I just agree with him, after all I know nothing about vehicle insurance ( rv insurance or whatever kind) so I leave that to him.

For the meantime I am happy because he's happy.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looking bike indeed. Congratulations to you both.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete