Friday, July 29, 2011

New pair of shoes.unexpected blessings

I need a new pair of office shoes (and this is not because I've been reading Sophie Kinsella's books particularly the Shopaholic series) but seriously I need a new one. The last time I bought a good pair was over a year ago and it is already worn out. Everyday this week, as I put it on I can't help but think how I am neglecting my self. Yup, sorry but that how I think it is.

I never had many shoes since I've been.. oh I hate to say this but it is the truth.......since I went to my present church and don't get me wrong because I don't blame them. It was just since I've been here, my eyes were opened to what is I think more important than having lots of shoes.

So since then..my shoes has always been one for office days, one for casual days and one for formal occasion. I never had two or three for the same purpose..

And now that I received a very unexpected blessing from big G (I'm still quite shock because it is totally unexpected) I'm going to buy myself new pair later!!!

And more than my soon to be new shoes I'm happy i was able to send some money to my parents :)

1 comment:

  1. You are good to your parents. Bless you for that. I do hope you get a new pair of work shoes in the near future too.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete