Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just thinking

My parents has only few more years to live (have to accept that fact) and I just had a thought..

why not spend time with them while they are still here?

Actually, I'm asking my self why not go back to province so I can be with them 24 hours? They are both old and living on their own- that makes me really feel guilty.

Why can't I take care of them?

What's keeping me? Does the ties I have here in the city is more important than my own parents?

And what are those ties?

-JOB - I can definitely find one in the province, the draw back would be the salary, and if I can't find one-i think i can always start a small business there and let me remind my self that living in the province is not as expensive living here in the city. I know I won't need much.

-CHURCH/MINISTRIES- There is a church just beside our home and we can always start a ministry there.

- FRIENDS- of course I'll be missing my friends here but we can always catch up through social networks and we can always visit right?

- LIFESTYLE- I don't think I'm gonna miss the city life, I was and will always be a rural girl :)

What do you think? Have you done anything like this? What did you consider most? What made you decide to move and have a total change of life?

If ever, I 'm giving my self 6 months to decide and I hope that will not be too late.

1 comment:

  1. Go be with your parents. You are right they won't be around forever and you may just brighten their days and help them live longer. I don't have my parents anymore, but I was never far from them. Go and be with your parents. You'll never regret it.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete