Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sale. Discount

There is an on going sale of spa covers at BeyondNice.com, not only they offer discounts but also free shipping as well. So for my friends and readers who resides in the US of A and is currently looking for some chick hot tub covers, you might want to look at their collections.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm always on the look out for sale, that explains why I am subscribed to almost all of the deals/seller here in Manila. Ensogo, MetroDeal, cashcash pinoy, buyanihan, name it and I have it in my inbox. But of course being subscribed doesn't really mean you are buying, in fact to this minute I only bought 2 vouchers and both are good buys.

It's tempting yes, but I am a wise buyer. Even if it is on sale, I think ten times before I hit the buy button. Do I need that? IS it a good buy? Is it worth it?

And I make sure that I really get a discount when I buy.

1 comment:

  1. These days I think everyone is looking for the sales. I know I do.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete