Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not my favorite day but..

Monday is surely not my favorite day and when it comes with a gloomy weather (rains and winds) it becomes more non-favorite and all you want to do is stay in bed and sleep.

But today is an exception. Yes, weather is gloomy, yes it’s Monday but I have reasons to come to office and grin.

First, I’ve got a new cellphone courtesy of the boss and it’s my first ever touch screen mobile phone. Second, I have just installed a new set of pc speakers on my office computer and it means I can now listen to my favorite songs while working and the last reason? I am excited to see pictures from Saturday’s 7th birthday party celebration of our godchild to which I styled the venue. The greatest pay I get in doing such is when people appreciate what we did.

I hope we all have a good week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I can see why this is a great day even though it's gloomy out. Enjoy every minute.

    Have a terrific day and week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete