Wednesday, March 30, 2011

gift for me for our anniversary

Whoever knows my husband, can you please tell him about this particular post? Just so he would have a clue what to get me (in case he wants to give me something) for our anniversary next month. He does not read my blog eh. :)

Flowers will always be romantic but I will love the Bath and Body Spa Gift Baskets for Women much more than the flowers. Since the wife of the boss gave me a lavender body soap I have fallen in love with it.And with a complete set like that in the picture..wow..who wouldn't love it? we all need pampering once in a while right?

I just hope the husband can afford..:) And oh..tell him..he can buy from here and not necessarily from abroad :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone tells him so you can have what you want. Nice choice.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. See the power of positive thinking within you. Follow my blog. Positive Thoughts

    ReplyDelete