Saturday, February 26, 2011

Me and Me and Me!

To say that I had fun in Singapore is actually an understatement because I had more than fun. It was a wonderful experience for me and my husband. See how happy am in these pictures? beside the sore feet because of the long walks everyday I do not have any complain. And I hope I can go there again with the whole family and with lots of money of course.

Who said I need an anti wrinkle cream? raise your hand..hehe :)
I was telling hubs actually when we were still there and while viewing our photos, that I look happy and stress free at our photos and he definitely agreed.
The first two pictures were taken at Sentosa isalnd and the last one was at the Fountain of wealth food court :)

1 comment:

  1. And you're beautiful too. You forgot to mention that part.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete