Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Stress a.k.a Work

I'm back to work :(

And the sad face means I didn't miss work at all. Actually I was hoping time will stop last night..lol

But of course, the clock keep on ticking until it is time for me to wake up and walk my way to the office. Okay, it's actually past the time I should be timing in but who's to blame? 14 days without stress from work is a pure bliss and I guess everyone will agree that at the end of every vacation you feel the need for one more day off. Di ba?

Well, at least I have one happy thought going back to work and that is being able to pay the payday cash advance I made before our trip. :)

So there, a happy face to end this post.

1 comment:

  1. You are fortunate to have a job. There are so many here that don't have a job. It makes life difficult. I'm happy you had 14 wonderful days off. I so remember how having a long vacation was so very stress free.

    Have a terrific day back at the office. :)

    ReplyDelete