Friday, October 29, 2010

Invitatations

Now that the husband knows a lot about photoshop, he is now more confident to create designs for invitations. I still believe that invitation is a must in every party. Be it a birthday, baptismal or wedding party. I even love to make one baby shower invitations someday. Hoping one I will make is for my own baby shower though.

We’ve actually created some designs for birthdays, we designed our own wedding invites and I helped two of my friends with their wedding invitation concept. It only mean one thing, my love for details in parties! 

For inspiration on some invitations, take a look at the designs from invitationconsultant.com. They are all nice!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have your baby shower very soon. That would be fun.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete