Saturday, October 30, 2010

Break from Work

I have been dealing with lawyers and laws these last few years because of my work. If you remember I blog about my first ever experience in the court room months ago. Although it’s entirely different case for sure hiring a personal injury Tucson lawyer is generally the same or even other cases.

As much as I do not like the counsel’s job I also do not like to be their assistant, the paper works is just too much. That is why I so love having long weekend such as this. I’ve got to get some break from the stress of my daily job.

And speaking of break-we’re leaving now in an hour to go home to my province. I’ll see you when we get back. Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break. We all need them from time to time.

    Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete