Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas thoughts-Gift or card?

59 days before Christmas? Can you believe that? Have you started buying gifts or are you one of those few people who finishes their Christmas gifts shopping as early as September? Or are you one of the many (including me) that buys their Christmas gifts few weeks before Christmas?

Guess what? I haven't started making my list yet. 
And I am thinking if I would be able to buy gifts for everyone this Christmas. I have loads of godchildren and most of them expect something from us.

I am also thinking if it would be okay to just give cards to friends instead of material gifts. What do you think? direct mail postcards are also cheaper and the husband can do the lay-out and design if ever I decide on that.


What's your take?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment