Thursday, September 30, 2010

Toys and Child safety

Christmas is coming so soon and as expected the Divisoria market is always swamped with people even as early as now especially on weekends, we were there last Saturday and I regretted it very much. It is still September and the stores are already full with Christmas decors and lots of toys! I just hope these toys are safe because you know the last time there were many toys being recalled because of the lead content. I just hope the manufacturers of these toys are kind enough to have their product tested before it landed to the hands of the children. There are many lead test kits available now so I hope they did that. Child safety should be prioritized when manufacturing these toys and not just the profit.

So if you plan to buy toys for your kids, make sure it is safe or better yet buy books or educational stuff, I think it is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment