Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Recent Picture of Me

This was just taken today and though I am genuinely happy at that moment I must say I do not like it (well, most of my pictures). Not only that my cheeks are big-the whole face actually, it also looks so dirty. Look closely at it ( I dare you not) and you'll say I need an appointment with a Dermatologist soon. acne scar removal, Facial, Peeling or whatever it is I admit I need it. 

But the thing is, it is not on top of my priority. Money wise. 

Unless someone say you look so old and so ugly -probably I'll consider but as long as the hubby is not bothered, I will not be too.


2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful. That's just my opinion. I can relate because I don't like pictures of myself either.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandee! Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete