Friday, August 20, 2010

SSS ID

I really need to do something about my SSS ID, otherwise if anything bad happens to me (Lord forbid) I will have a hard time getting the benefits that is due me. And also I need to settle the loan I acquired years ago that was left unsettled since I transferred from one work to another. And because I am thinking of at least getting a loan again to go with the Pag-ibig house loan if ever we decide on buying/acquiring a home of our own someday soon.

I do not know if our government offer a social security disability insurance but I do know that they offer something if you have been disabled or you retired from work. My father gets a monthly pension from SSS also which is a big help for him.

I heard there is a new SSS identification card that is much better. I just hope processing is also much faster now. The last time I heard it takes 2 to 3 months before you get your ID. Tsk..tsk.

1 comment:

  1. i had mine taken last march, until now i don't have my id. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete