Monday, June 21, 2010

I choose to be Happy

Last week in our team building, we were taught about stress management and I know I shouldn’t be stress right now because it will not do me any good but I can’t help it.

Just looking at my calendar and tasks for the month of July is already stressful.

But I will not let my self down. I will choose to look at the positive and good things to happen this July. It is gonna be a busy month but I will choose to be happy and gay.

We always have the right to choose. Even if it the decision we have to make is as simple as choosing the right door chime for your home.

So I am welcoming July with open arms.

1 comment:

  1. Being positive is indeed a good thing. Just enjoy every minute. I know I did when I was still working. The accomplishment of it all.

    Have a terrific day and week ahead Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete