Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Chips and hotdogs and pizzas are the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is ending here in my side of the world..hello cooler weather ..hello rain!!!

3. When will I have new flip flops?

4. To love someone is to bring out the best in him/her. If he’s bald, give him a hair loss cure. Now, that’s sweet :)

5. I have never experience a long hike but I would love to someday.

6. When I crave food, it's usually not sweet foods, more of tasty and salty like pansit, barbecue, adobo and a lot more. I’m a big eater! 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some unfinished work , tomorrow my plans include being totally busy with the hygiene day for the urban poor kids and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!! Well, right after church service of course.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm hungry for chips, a hot dog and pizza. Go figure.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete