Saturday, May 01, 2010


And I was like..Foosball? or was it Football? and so I consulted Mr. internet ( google to be exact) and found out that it was written correct, and saw that those small tables with skewer like in the middle were actually foosball tables. Forgive my ignorance but to be honest, it is my first encounter with this word or name of a game but yes I do always see such especially in the call center offices. I know that you do play with them, I just don't know what it is called.

well, now I know.


  1. hi! you're one of my top 10 ec droppers.thanks so much. check your badge in my site.;-)

  2. Thanks Mayet! I'll check now :)