Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time to renew

I recently received two separate e-mails saying I am due to renew my domain soon. How time flies. I thought it was only a month ago when I decided to buy my own domain but yes it has been a year. Do I have regret for buying such? No. I am happy and satisfied so I renewed both. As long as I am blogging I will have that domain name under me.

But it doesn’t mean I automatically renewed them. Before I did that, I made a sort of research on webhosting and domain hosting just so I would know I am doing the right thing. Good thing there is this site where you can compare and made a thorough review of different web hosting. Web Hosting Geeks is one of them. I always find helpful tips about web hosting in their blog.

So if you are looking for a web hosting service, a visit to their site is worth it. See for yourself the top ten best web hosts for 2009, study the pros and cons then decide for what you think is the best for you. You can even get it under $10 which is really cheap and whatever money you spend on it, I’m sure you’ll also say it’s worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I just use Blogspot. It works for what I do. I have thought about it though. I'm glad it works for you.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete