Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Coffee Break 1.28

How much sleep is enough
to keep you rejuvenated for the next day?

I am sleepy now so I'm counting the hours of sleep I had last night, As far as I remember I sleep early like I'm off at the computer at around 11:15 and then I was already in bed at 11:30, probably slept at 12 midnight and woke up 8AM. So I therefore conclude that I have 7 hours of sleep and that 7 hours is not enough to keep me rejuvenated. hehe!

Sometimes even I only had 4 to 5 hours of sleep I still have enough energy for the next day. It varies I guess, it's very seldom that I get the complete 8 hours of sleep everyday. I miss the long hours of sleep like I used to wake up noontime every Saturdays because I have no work, but had to give it up for a more important cause. naks!

Anyway, thanks Jan for the weekly coffee break!

No comments:

Post a Comment