Monday, June 16, 2008

helllloooooo????????

" i don't think you need to yell like that..I have always always been respectful, don't I deserve a bit respect as a human" ------> my YM status a while ago.
the reason? got a call from my boss who was in another office this noon and he yelled just like he was yelling to someone not human at all. I nearly cried, I kept quiet I swallowed the pain. But as of this moment it is still hurting me.Why does he have to shout??? I know I am not perfect, I know I am not so intelligent, I know I have mistakes but..no one is perfect right?
I was actually asking the Lord to give me until December but I don't know if I can make it pa until then. It's been hard to go to office for the past months now, It's been hard motivating my self to get up every morning..pero I'm trying my best.
God knows what's best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment