Monday, March 03, 2008

just a quick note

sorry..have not been updating since thursday..been very busy since friday because of a friend's wedding last Saturday. In fact i only got to rest sunday afternoon..and Praise God for that.

and today, monday- t'was also a busy busy day at the office. My boss is leaving tommorrow for a 2 week business trip in the US so we're kinda rushing things for him, schedule, meetings and everything..wish ko lang isama ako no? hehe!

anywyas, just letting you know that I'm still alive and kicking.I'll be back and post some kwento about the wedding or anything my hands could scribble tommorrow or the day after tommorrow.

Right now, I have to go because I still ahve to get my boss' ticjket from the travel agency..

Have a nice week to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment