Thursday, March 27, 2008

closer

4 more days and it’s April already. How time flies.

Last January, I had a talk with my hubby that this year I will not handle any ministries because I wanted to work on my personal relationship with the Lord. I mean not work but I wanted to have a more intimate relationship with Him..that whatever my hands finds to do it would only be the outcome of that relationship.

So for months now, I have not been going to any ministry area, never had a teaching session with kids.

But now, am working with a “film showing” that would benefit the scholars of “Fishnets” ministry.

I am also currently working for our anniversary souvenir program and that would also benefit the fishnets ministry.

But still I feel I have not grown closer to my Lord…

No comments:

Post a Comment