Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time of Refreshing


Woke up 6 :00 Am this morning because it's our devotion day together with all the saints (I mean people living at the center)

I wasn't really expecting anything..but surprise..surprise..God spoke to me in a soft and gentle manner..couldn't help but cry. He spoke to me, again surprisingly... not thru the message this time but thru this song.

TIME OF REFRESHING
HERE IN YOUR PRESENCE
NO GREATER BLESSING
THAN BEING WITH YOU

MY SOUL IS RESTORED
MY MIND IS RENEWED
THERE'S NO GREATER JOY
LORD, THAN BEING WITH YOU....

I am guilty beyond reasonable doubt...that sometimes, I tend to look on tangible things as greater blessing,specially now that we're in tough times financialy, forgetting that being with God, being able to linger in His presence is the greatest blessing of all..and that there is no really greater joy than being with HIM.

I'm sorry Lord...I really am.

2 comments:

  1. aww rocks! that was very very touching! my heart melted i swear. soobrang naappreciate ko :)

    will pay you looots of comments over the weekend :D

    xoxo Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times of refreshing... i know that song. that's one of my favorite Christian songs before.

    Rocks, i hope that you'll be able to get through whatever problems financially you are in now.

    Yeah, I'm guilty of that too, I often overlook the greater blessings because of those "tangible" things.

    Have a nice day rocks! I updated na pala. Mwahhh :D

    ReplyDelete