Friday, January 18, 2008

oh my gulay...

Guess what?

I just spent almost half of my day today sa Cebu Pacific Makati Office, I was just wondering, why don’t they add some staff so they can cater to their customers as fast as they can?

Imagine..my number is 99..and they were currently serving number 84 when I came in..so I presumed it wouldn’t take me an hour or more..but I was wrong…

I was there at 10:30 AM and finally out shortly before 1:PM…

There were 3 counters…and only one cashier..so with my calculation for nearly 3 hours..they were able to served at least 12 customers (some of the customers who has number prior to mine left na yata) so that is approximately 4 customers per hour????????

Susme! Gano ba katagal mag issue ng tiket? Eh most of the people naman who go there eh may mga booking locator na…

Haay..sabi na nga ba..I should have gone to Domestic Airport ticketing office last night…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    u should have tried buying plane ticket online, here in the internet, for faster transaction and cheaper cost too compared to buying in the office or any other ticket store. actually i never tried it yet but my cousins are doing it everytime they have to buy plane tickets..

    anyway, tnx for visiting my page!

    ReplyDelete