Thursday, December 18, 2014

Books for my beach holiday

As we are gonna spend four days and three nights in an island, I made sure I have books to read. So happy to have found these very cheap second hand books, 39.00 pesos each (less than a dollar). I find pleasure in reading - it transports me to another world, relaxes my mind and it is a relief from all the day's stress.


And my husband is happy because when I read, he can have the ipad all by himself :) 

I finished recently  the first book of Dave Pelzer's threelogy (A child called "It"- which is his story as an abused child). It was so beautful I finished it in one night. I'm currently looking for the next two. 

Also, just the other night, I finished "Man, Woman and Child" by Erich Segal and I cried a bucket of tears, I even woke up my husband in an ungodly hour and he was like "why are you crying?" hahaha!!

Oh well, books are love :) and I am so glad that despite the busyness of this season I still have time to read.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an avid reader too. I get lost in books. I can read for hours and hours.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete