Monday, November 17, 2014

Thankful :)

Today I will choose to give thanks because it makes everything lighter and yes because it's thanksgiving month :D


I am grateful for:

1. the skype chat with our very dear friends in Florida last night, it was so heartwarming to be able to celebrate our friend's birthday together despite the distance. Thank you for the internet and skype!

2. A new set of make -up. I decided to buy one after a veeeery long time. Not expensive one but it's nice to have something when you need it.

3. Lastly, I am thankful for the weekend spent with my husband at home. Very seldom that we have the house for ourselves so I am grateful for that opportunity :)

So there!! I hope everyone will have a thankful heart and a may we all have a very good week!!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things we can be thankful for. We just need to look around.

    Have a fabulous and blessed week my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete