Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Typing this at my office desk at 6 in the evening, almost everyone has already punched out because it's Friday. Yup, it's the usual during Friday, people seems more eager to walk out of the office building earlier simply because it's weekend. We can't wait for weekend no?

I guess, it's because one looks forward to staying at home. spending time with the love ones or going out with friends to relieve stress brought about by working straight for five days.

I don't know why I look forward to weekend also even if I seldom rest on weekends (it's ministry time for us) maybe it's the "I can wake up late" thought that makes me carve for it :)

Anyways, tomorrow is weekend but I'm not staying late in bed, in fact I will wake up even way earlier than usual because we are traveling to South for a ministry meeting and to check on possible venues for the 2015 youth camp. 

But still, am excited and happy-simply because it's weekend. That means no computer work for 2 days, no dictations, no corporate website to check and no paper works as well :)

Two days relief at least and I will  enjoy that.

I hope you all have a happy and wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have a fabulous weekend. Good for you.

    Have a terrific weekend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete