Thursday, March 13, 2014

Torn

Between going back to the hospital to be with my Mother or stay here in Manila the whole week to finish some work.

Honestly my heart wants to be at her side and it is painful for me not to see her and see for my self how she is progressing. Although I get updates from my sister from time to time, it is still a lot different when you are there yourself.

I wish I am just being made to choose stanton dj mixers at guitar center because that is a lot easier.

I know I am being redundant but please once again I am asking for your prayers. Let us all storm the heaven for her speedy recovery.

Thank you again very much from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is difficult for you. Your mom remains in my prayers as does the rest of your family.

    Have a blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete