Thursday, January 23, 2014

Time in my hands


 image source:http://kaohana.windward.hawaii.edu/?p=1589

Lately, I have plenty of time in my hands so I managed to change the look of my first blog (godsbestgift.com) have you noticed? I wanted to change that last year pa but it is very time consuming, so yes thanks to the boss who has been so lenient since the start of this year. I finally did it the other day.

Also, I have time to coordinate, organize and plan the program for our annual Youth Mission Camp which will be held in Cebu this year. The extra time I have in my hands are very timely :) because I need it talaga. I will actually go to Cebu next month for the coordination meeting and for the ocular inspection of the venue.

I don't know how long will this last so I better use it wisely. For now, I'll do what I can do and finish what I can finish. I have few calls to make, some bookings to do and maybe check this black light and other stuff we might need in the camp.

On the other hand though, my husband is as busy as a bee doing overtime almost everyday at work
Tides have changed indeed :) before kasi I am usually the busy one and he was the one who has plenty of time in his hands. Plenty that he can tinker with his music gadgets almost everyday.

What do you do when pou have extra time in your hands? I hope you are using it wisely because time is gold and when lost, you can never have it back again.

Happy Thursday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Yes I did notice the new look on your other blog. It's very nice.

    I'm glad you've had the ability to get some things done during the day. I love it when that happens. And yes, once time is gone it's gone.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete