Monday, January 06, 2014

First Monday of the year!

And I woke up earlier than usual and was at work just on time :) not late!! Yes! that's how it should be the whole year  but don't take me seriously, I know there will be (lots of) lazy Mondays but hey..at least I did something right for the first Monday of the year di ba?

I was actually out for errands mostly the whole day but I did not mind. :D

So how's your first Monday of the year? I hope you did start it right also. It's good to be cheerful and joyful, it makes the work seems lighter. I hope I can be like this most of the time.

Tomorrow, I'll start packing files that are for safekeeping already.

I have two filing cabinets to work on and some major cleaning to do because this year I want a very neat space area so I'm getting rid of old files and old steel cabinets (secretly wishing that the boss will replace it with nicer ones-doesn't matter if with knobs that are thermoplastic or not)

Oh well, I hope you started your day right too and wishing it will be for the rest of the year :)

1 comment:

  1. I just got up this first Monday of the year. So I'm heading downstairs in a few and start the coffee. That will be a wonderful thing. That first cup of coffee that is.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete