Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gifts :) Love

Thank you everyone for the gifts (those who have yet to send theirs..thank you in advance..haha!) Kidding aside, I know I am blessed because every Christmas I still get plenty of gifts. More than anything else, it's not the cash value but the thought that counts, so even if it is a small gift, know that I appreciate it very very much. Opening them is a joy and a relief from all the stress of the holidays and events -to which I am thankful is over and done now.

I was not able to take pictures but here's what I got .. 3 blouses (tops), a towel, a mug, a passport holder -which I like very much,  a body lotion, cute pen holder, wallet, a soft and very nice pillow not to mention all the edible gifts (chocolates, Chef Tony's popcorn, cookies, leche flan, 2 boxes of fruits,hams!) 

I AM LOVED. Thank you specially those who remember me in their prayers always and to those who love me despite of me being unlovable at times.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've had such a wonderful Christmas. We did too. I'm glad it's over too.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete