Wednesday, November 06, 2013

48 days before Christmas

Christmas is in the air. Colorful lights are on the streets now and shining. I can really feel Christmas.



The temperature is also getting cooler, not too cold for snow though so yes we don't need snow broom for now but I want to experience snow even for once in my lifetime :) 

Anyways, how are you preparing for Christmas? I decided not to put up a tree this year, I am also still undecided if I want to put decors or not. I am not as excited and looking forward to it like I used to because I know our Christmas would be different now...but Christmas is a happy season and we should all be happy :) after all it happens only once a year right? and Christmas bonus should make us all happy..hehe!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get through Thanksgiving before I tackle Christmas. So, no we aren't in Christmas mode yet.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete