Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Sayote tops

Because it's everywhere in Baguio, we bought some for our dinner when we were there last month.

our steamed sayote tops

You can say it is very healthy because it is green leafy vegetable. Probably good source of iron (which I badly need now) and I'm sure many more health benefits you can get from it.

I'm trying to add more vegetable (and fish) in our meals and hoping if not totally eliminate at lease lessen our meat intake.

 Taking charge of our health. is a big responsibility no?

How's your daily diet? Do you eat lots of vegies too?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we eat very little meat and lots of salads and veggies. We have to as our ages.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do. In fact, I cut out meat from my diet almost two years ago. I don't miss it.

    It's good to see many updates here. Hope you're feeling a lot better na. I know, it's not easy to lose a parent, I should know, I've been there.

    I wish you well. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete