Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Busy Kitchen


These two lovely girls came into our house last night (they're actually two of the four girls from my cell group in our church) and I decided to teach them how to cook pasta carbonara.


 We also had fried chicken and toasted bread :D which is a little bit over toasted..haha!! My bread toaster which I'm going to use for the first time did not work for reasons I do not know so we improvised :)


 I do seldom cook but when I do it's also becomes a therapy, you get so focus on what you are doing and in the process you forget all the worries and loneliness right? How I wish I have a beautiful and big kitchen with kitchen anti fatigue mats and some extra time and energy so I can cook more.

We had so much fun cooking and of course eating!


1 comment:

  1. How fun and now I'm hungry. I've not eaten yet today.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete