Saturday, February 23, 2013

working weekend

And I absolutely detest it but of course I am a working slave so I have to succumb to the request to work overtime.

I hate deadlines and due for submission stuff, they kinda ruining my weekend. Hehe!
I should have been with my husband today at the recording studio or I could have finish the many things I was supposed to do for our ministries or I could have done our laundry if I am not at work today.

I just hope we finish everything early so I can go home as soon as possible. And I hope my husband can go home early too ( that is if they *the band* will not get lost track of time which they often do when they are in the recording studio-I make sure he has his wristwatch *not a tag heuer formula one* but it  is sure to remind him of the time)

Anyways, break is over and I have to get back to work that's if I don't want to spend the whole night here at the office.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I'll enjoy mine tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those working weekends. I so remember them.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. ☺

    ReplyDelete