Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pardon

Hello!! I know it's been a while :)

I have so much to blog about, our trip to Bicol Region  with friends, the food we ate and the places we visited, my Tatay’s birthday celebration yesterday, our New Year’s eve celebration and a lot more. Not that I don’t have time but mainly because I still don’t have computer at home and the one I have in the office stopped working last week . So right now I’m using a printer server’s computer here in the office which  definitely is not good. I’m hoping I’ll have the new working PC next week and the laptop next month for my personal use (fingers crossed)

I have so many backlogs including visiting my favorite blogs and sites. I can’t even check my facebook account as it is prohibited here in the office. But at least I can check wholesale catalogs at zooprinting.com which might help the husband in his printing needs.

So please pardon me for the lack of posts, but I will try my best to sneak in (whenever I can) I will also try to visit some more blogs today.

Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We all get busy from time to time. I understand completely. You have to do what you have to do. I'll be here whenever you post.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete