Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New computer at last!

Finally after three weeks, I have now with me the replacement of my desktop computer at the office and it comes with a huge memory space. So happy with that. This is also much faster than my old one (which by the way is considered vintage already hehe!) I secretly wish though that they gave me set of speakers (even without new speaker stands coz that would be exag on my part) so I can play my music without using a headset which I am not a fan. But anyways, am thankful that I have this new one now. 

I hope I can blog more often now (at least during breaktime di ba?)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Getting a new computer is a wonderful thing. We just replaced ours at home. They were way, way old.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete