Friday, December 28, 2012

Work for now

It’s our last working day for 2012. And almost everyone in our office is already in the vacation mode. It’s another long weekend before New Year so people are excited. I am too but have to do finish some more work. Because I was on sick leave for 4 days I am catching up with loads of work this week.

Work. Work. Work for now then retire someday. Not that I have plans of retiring soon but I was just thinking that yes I should give retirement plans much considerations and planning. You know I dream of not working someday when I’m still on my prime age (like 50 or 50 plus) and enjoying a house we own, gardening and cooking, traveling to places we’ve never been before.

But guess what? Even retirement planning can be stressful at times, so if you want to equip yourself about the pros and cons you better visit this site and check what they've got. http://www.AnnuityAdvantage.com/annuity_rates/.I think they can give you at least ideas about how to save on tax -deferred basis and a lot more about retiring (which i find too technical for me now)

And oh, before I forgot.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but start your planning now and you'll have funds to retire on. It's a good thing.

    Have a terrific day and weekend Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete