Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My father's hats

My father loves hat, he has quite a few (I think less than 20 pieces in our home) most of it I bought for him on our trips and others are also pasalubong for him by relatives and friends. Whenever I go out of town ( and on my few out of the country trips) I made it a point to buy him a hat from there.

I wish I can still buy him more hats in the coming years. I'm sure he would love to have one from  Tim McGraw Cowboy Hats. Most of his hats are cowboy hats eh so I'm sure he'll love it. 

But more than the hats, I wish for him good health and complete healing. I wish we can have more Christmas and new years with him.

Oh well, this Christmas I'll give him one more nice hat :) I hope it will make him happy.


1 comment:

  1. I hope your father is with you for many, many more years. It's hard to watch your parents get old and sick. I can so remember. Both my parents are gone.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete