Thursday, November 22, 2012

N@W Online Garage Sale

One of my yahoo groups opened an online garage sale on facebook  that is exclusive for the members only. I didn't know it can be addicting but yes it is.  When I do open my facebook account, it's the first thing  I check.

Everything is there (second hand and brand new)  from baby stuff to mommy and daddy's knick knacks and a whole lot more, from kitchen appliances to jewelries, some are even selling cars :)  

Oh well, because I frequent the page I already bought some stuff from there, my pink wallet (on the picture), a book, a cute stuff toy, (tsk..don't know why I bought that?) a vanilla scent bath set and some blouses.

So far, I'm happy with all the things I bought because  they are so cheap :) and they are all nice!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Rocks. Nice and cheap are a great combination.

    Have a terrific day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete