Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New bass amplifier

Two weeks ago our church bought a  new bass and guitar amplifiers, unfortunately we found out that the bass amp is defective which stressed me a lot because you know why? my husband is the proponent of all these new purchases. It bothered both of us that the receipt is no where to be found and that there is no more bass amp that is the same price with what we had.

When they finally found the receipt last week (to my relief) they went to the music store immediately and yes they were able to replace it but the replacement is much higher and way out of our budget. I don't know how he (my husband) encouraged our Pastor to go for it.  They said it's nice quality though, for me it will look and sound the same, I won't even recognize the difference (aside from the size). I just hope this really is a good buy and that we won't be needing bass head to compliment it. 

Anyways, it is good to see how slowly the church needs are being supplied and met. I know someday soon, we will have our own complete sound system na :) Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found the receipt. I hate it when I lose them and then need them.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete