Saturday, June 09, 2012

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I have been blogging since 2005 and the very purpose of this blog really is to write my thoughts and my opinions and I can't see anything wrong with it. I said that when I started blogging that I'll write anything under the sun, like southport nc real estate listings or homes or just any nonsense /silly things I can write about.

 I know sometimes I write too much with emotions (talk about oversharing) but I think it's why I created this blog eh, for me to be an outlet of what I really feel. Never in my wildest dream that I thought I would be in trouble with what I write (because again they are all my personal views and opinion) now if it doesn't fit with anyone's opinion it's not my problem anymore. As long as I don't write with maliciousness and with pure intent to harm anyone.

 EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION AND EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO LAUGH AT IT 

 I hope you get it. You can laugh on things I write, you can mock me, you can criticize me but you don't have the right to say that I should STOP writing (again, please take note that whatever I write is my own personal views and opinion)

Sorry, I've been quoted kc and mentioned my blogs (thanks though for reading them- they add to my clicks!) but please when you go here and read bring your open mind. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed your posts Rocks and your opinion means a great to me too. It's how I've learned about you.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandee!! it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete