Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rocks

is back from Cebu City...and is tired but nonetheless thankful for a lot of things, for the safe travel, the flight to Cebu (at least an hour) is quite rough due to bad weather and I haven't had a sleep during that night of March 21 and we flew March 22 3:30 AM. SO I was like awake for almost 38 hours. Thankful that I managed to do my duties and still take part for the activity that day :)

just before that bumpy flight ..me and my husband

That's me with  our Pastor, sleepless in Cebu...hehe!! but see? I am still trying to smile.. 

That was an eventful weekend for me and for my husband, we were tired but we thoroughly enjoyed it!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and is ready for the week to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time and that you are home safely. That's the most important part.

    Have a terrific day and get some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete