Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Summer oh summer!!!

It won't be long till my wish of seeing the beach will come to pass..as a matter of fact, it might happen this weekend..woot!! yep! We are Bataan bound and I think a visit to the very near beach is already in order after the church activities.

This would be the start of our many activities and trips this summer and I hope there will be more beach trip for me which means I'll have to have some beach gear like sunglasses (mine got broken), maybe I'll ask my husband to buy me a new Persol sunglass..hehe!

I'm really excited :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun weekend. Nothing beats the beach. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! i miss the beaches there :)

    btw, ur newest follower here. i's appreciate it if u can visit/follow my blog too. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete