Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hair Spa and Hair Cut

After getting that pedicure and manicure two weeks ago, I decided it was time for a haircut. I can't exactly remember my last hair cut and I know my hair needed a fix as it is now unruly and dry and there were split ends already. I know we should get regular hair cut or trim it di ba?

Actually, I wanted a hot oil treatment and a hair cut, when I get to the salon, the lady said why not try hair spa, honestly the only thing I ever had in a salon with regards to my hair is haircut and hot oil and ow she's telling me HAIR SPA? after discussing what it is and that is better than hot oil, I agreed.

After an hour or more, I walked out of the parlor with new haircut and a healthier looking hair (thanks for the spa)

But honestly, should I have chosen the hot oil, it will still look the same, looking healthier. I really didn't see any difference between the two except of the price. :)

Still, it was a new experience for me. And that weekend hair experience was even more memorable because I brought along my 9 year old niece who had her first hair cut in a salon. The attendant blow dried her hair, she's so excited and so happy with the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. I get a haircut every month. Hubby too and I get my nails done and a pedicure every three weeks or so. I love being pampered. It's a special feeling isn't it. Yes it is.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete