Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend.Independence.Caley

How's your weekend going? Today we celebrate Philippines 113th Independence day but actually it was just a normal Sunday for us, except if we decide to go out later and be in Luneta (the place where all the actions/celebrations for the anniversary is happening) it won't make any difference in our day at all. But I would rather check blogs and cheap yoga mats than be there and besides it's already late :)

But I had a wonderful weekend (Friday and Saturday). Why? Because we went to visit this awesome little boy and we spent 2 nights with him :)

I ended up taking a lot of photos. And it was fun watching him play. I was stress relieved because of his smiles and his tantrums as well:)
 my husband enjoying the photo shoot with the little one!

Here he's a carpenter with a hard hat. 
 and he's singing here :)
Can't get enough of him!

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie pie and your husband is handsome. Just my two cents.

    Happy Independence day.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you Sandee!! Have a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete